So I’m on the road again, meeting up with the team soon in Armenia. I’m looking forward to blogging more about that…
I told the team when I last saw them to let me know what they wanted, and I’d try and bring it to them when I meet up with them later this week.
Here’s the list of what they requested:
- Dove Dark Chocolate Promises
- Tazo Green Tea
- Burts Bees Chapstick (the regular kind, either comes in a tin or a tube)
- Dove Milk Chocolate Promises (in the bag)
- Excedrin Migrain
- Diet Mountain Dew
- A coat left in the boys room in the intern house
- Reduced Fat Skippy Peanut Butter
- Guitar Strings (I guess Chad needs more strings)
- Tortilla Chips and Salsa
Some of those things are for individuals, and some are for the whole team. Don’t tell them (or do they read this? we’ll see…) but I also brought some pumpkin pie filling and stove top stuffing…they’ll celebrate Thanksgiving in this part of the world, gotta have some taste of home.
If you were in a place like Moldova or something for a month, what would you want from home?