Nothing compares to helping people around the world through a short-term missions trip. Deciding to GO leads to other questions regarding:
- Securing a passport
- Raising funds
- Preparing for the cross-cultural experience
- Getting the most from the time
- The most strategic ways to serve
- Resources for these questions
- Spiritual preparation
- Connecting what you experience on the field with the rest of life
- Communicating while on the field
- Exchanging money
- Connecting with donors and prayer partners
- The difference you’ll make
Through aroundtheworldwithJesus.com, I share thoughts on these issues and more. Short-term missions wouldn’t exist without goers.
What questions, hesitations, fears, anxieties, anticipations or ideas do you have as you prepare for your short-term missions trip?